Are you qualified as a Mental Health Practitioner? Find out if you qualify, here.
Are you qualified as a Mental Health Rehab Worker? Find out if you qualify, here.
If you have reviewed and are still not sure, please contact HR@cmmhc.com to help you out.
Central Minnesota Mental Health Center is looking for passionate people who want to live out our mission and join our team! We strive to provide opportunities for career development within our organization while also providing a competitive compensation and benefits package. We offer employment opportunities at multiple sites within the four county area. Central Minnesota Mental Health Center is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a health care agency, we continue to follow the MN Department of Health recommendations for masking. When providing care and services to clients, it is CMMHC’s policy that both employees and clients wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status. We do not require vaccination as a condition of employment. If you have any questions, please email the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CMMHC sites are approved for the National Loan Repayment Program
The National Loan Repayment program supports the recruitment and retention of health professionals needed in underserved areas to expand access to SUD treatment and prevent overdose deaths. This program provides funds to repay Federal Student Loans in exchange for contracted work at an Approved Site, including CMMHC. For more information on this please visit: https://nhsc.hrsa.gov/loan-repayment/nhsc-sud-workforce-loan-repayment-program
CMMHC’s Workplace Culture:
- Supportive atmosphere both professionally and personally
- Positive and fun
- Work allows for variety with types of client issues, ages, genders, life issues
- Ability to work toward personal goals to better every CMMHC’s employees work experience
- CMMHC is truly respectful towards employees and clients from the top down
- Smoke-free facility and grounds (click here for CMMHC’s smoking policy)
- CMMHC provides great benefits, click here to learn more
CMMHC’s Great Benefits
- Encourage a work-life balance with generous Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental Insurance, HSA, FSA, Vision, Company Paid Employee Life Insurance, Voluntary Term Life, LTD, EAP, & Optional Supplemental Insurances
- 403(b) retirement plan with a 5.5% employer contribution
- Continuing education funds and leave options available for license staff
- Smoke free facility and grounds (click here for CMMHC’s smoking policy)
- Covid-19 vaccination is not required