Central Minnesota, Mental Health Center, is looking for passionate people who want to live out our mission and join our team! We strive to provide opportunities for career development within our organization while also providing a competitive compensation and benefits package. We offer employment opportunities at multiple sites within the four county area. Central Minnesota Mental Health Center is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a health care agency, we continue to follow the MN Department of Health recommendations for masking. We do not require vaccination as a condition of employment. If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Department.
- Supportive atmosphere, both professionally and personally
- Positive and fun
- Work allows for variety with types of client issues, ages, genders, life issues
- Ability to work toward personal goals to better every CMMHC’s employees work experience
- CMMHC is truly respectful towards employees and clients from the top down
- Encourage a work-life balance with generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible schedules
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- HSA and FSA
- Company Paid Employee Life Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program, & Optional Supplemental Insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with a 5.5% employer contribution
- Continuing education funds and leave options for identified positions
- Employee referral program | $1,000 for full-time, $500 for part-time
- Encouraged community involvement with provided volunteer time
- Covid-19 vaccination is not required
Why Work at CMMHC?
CMMHC sites are approved for the National Loan Repayment Program
The National Loan Repayment program supports the recruitment and retention of health professionals needed in underserved areas to expand access to SUD treatment and prevent overdose deaths. This program provides funds to repay Federal Student Loans in exchange for contracted work at an Approved Site, including CMMHC. For more information on this please visit: https://nhsc.hrsa.gov/loan-repayment/nhsc-sud-workforce-loan-repayment-program
Want to learn more?
Contact our HR department for questions about any of our exciting career opportunites.