Buffalo, MN Open Positions
Central MN Mental Health Center has an opportunity in our Buffalo Outpatient Mental Health (OPMH) Department for a Full-Time Mental Health Professional/Outpatient Therapist. We are looking for a dedicated and experienced individual who has a passion for person-centered, recovery-based mental health work with those experiencing significant mental health and co-occurring disorders. The Outpatient Therapist is responsible for providing mental health services within a trauma informed framework. The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Consistently demonstrate clinical competence and professionalism by effectively providing mental health therapy and diagnostic services to individuals and families in an outpatient setting.
- Respond appropriately to crisis situations and rapid screen needs of clients.
- Collaborate with social workers, outside agencies, and other care providers to provide integrated care to clients.
- Doctoral Degree in Psychology or Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Doctoral level LP or LICSW
- Medicare Eligible Provider preferred
- Two years’ experience in out-patient therapy is preferred
- Experience and training in evidenced based practices and with SPMI populations
- Clear DHS background study and sexual exploitations screening
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
No Open Positions at this time.
The above position(s) knows and abides by all CMMHC organizational and departmental policies, sets personal standards and strives for high quality work in completing assignments, performs job duties in a timely manner, and represents the organization in a positive manner. The position understands our Mission, Vision and Common Values and is committed to promote these values in behavior and attitude.
Central Minnesota Mental Health Center is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.