Elk River, MN Open Positions
Mental Health Practitioner: ACT Co-Occurring Disorders Specialist/Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor:
Central MN Mental Health Center has an opportunity for a Full-Time Mental Health Practitioner: ACT Co-Occurring Disorders Specialist/LICENSED ALCOHOL AND DRUG COUNSELOR in our Elk River Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) program. The ACT Mental Health Practitioner is an active member of an evidenced-based clinical team, providing medically –necessary treatment, rehabilitation, and support services to identified recipients with severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI). The Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Provides or facilitates the provision of co-occurring disorder treatment to clients
- Serves as a consultant and educator to fellow ACT team members on co-occurring disorders
- Implement services in the treatment plan for each recipient under clinical supervision
- Complete assessments and maintain client documentation
- Coordinate services with other programs and providers
- The Mental Health Practitioner shall meet the qualifications defined in Minnesota Statute 245.462 subdivision 17
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor or Certified Co-Occurring Use Disorder Specialist preferred
- Experience and training in behavioral learning techniques, rehabilitation theory and practice
- Clear DHS background study and sexual exploitations screening
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
No Open Positions at this time.
The above position(s) knows and abides by all CMMHC organizational and departmental policies, sets personal standards and strives for high quality work in completing assignments, performs job duties in a timely manner, and represents the organization in a positive manner. The position understands our Mission, Vision and Common Values and is committed to promote these values in behavior and attitude.
Central Minnesota Mental Health Center is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.