Monticello, MN Open Positions
Central MN Mental Health Center has an opportunity in our 245G SUD Program in either our Buffalo or Monticello Office. The LADC performs chemical dependency evaluations for clients, develops individual intervention, treatment, and recovery plans, and facilitates or leads group sessions. The LADC manages a caseload and provides documentation of services.
The Duties may include but are not limited to:
Provide diagnostic and therapeutic care to clients:
- Conduct chemical dependency assessments; make appropriate referrals and recommendations;
- Perform orientations for new program participants;
- Provide individual, family and group counseling services within a family driven and trauma informed framework;
- Assess needs of clients and report referral issues and needs;
- Respond appropriately to crisis situations.
- Provide chemical health educational services to local area schools.
Provide administrative services:
- Provide case management services for clients;
- Maintain necessary documentation of treatment plans, progress notes, attendance, and discharge summaries in accordance with 245G and Agency Policy.
- Participate in DAANES reporting;
- Maintain effective working relationships with outside referral sources;
- Comply with all reporting mandates including duty to warn, child protection and vulnerable adult situations, and ombudsman incidents.
Consultation and training:
- Complete all annual, bi-annual, and required training for licensure, 245G, and Agency;
- Maintain CPR/First Aid Certification
- Assist in organizing and developing treatment plan in cooperation with other staff professionals and agencies;
- Act as Liaison to community organizations and agencies;
- Participate in CD staff, multidisciplinary Team, Peer Review and other assigned meetings;
- Participate in community education, agency training, and staff development functions.
The position knows and abides by all CMMHC organizational and departmental policies, sets personal standards and strives for high quality work in completing assignments, performs job duties in a timely manner, and represents the organization in a positive manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical dependency or related human services field, or exempt under MN Statutes 148C
- Certification as a Licensed Alcohol and Drug counselor (LADC) through the Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Two consecutive years free of problematic substance use; Clear DHS background study and sexual exploitations screening
- Maintain current CPR certification
- Maintain professional competencies and appropriate licensure; continued education as required by the Board of behavioral Health
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
- Must have 30 documented hours of classroom instruction or one three-credit semester college course in adolescent development;
- Must have minimum of 150 documented hours of supervised experience as an adolescent counselor, either as a student or as a staff member.
- Experience in coordination with school, parents, and family systems.
CMMHC’s Workplace Culture:
- Supportive atmosphere both professionally and personally
- Positive and fun
- Work allows for variety with types of client issues, ages, genders, life issues
- Ability to work toward personal goals to better every CMMHC’s employees work experience
- CMMHC is truly respectful towards employees and clients from the top down
- Smoke free facility and grounds (click herefor CMMHC’s smoking policy)
- CMMHC provide great benefits click here to learn more about our tremendous benefits
No Open Positions at this time.
The above position(s) knows and abides by all CMMHC organizational and departmental policies, sets personal standards and strives for high quality work in completing assignments, performs job duties in a timely manner, and represents the organization in a positive manner. The position understands our Mission, Vision and Common Values and is committed to promote these values in behavior and attitude.
Central Minnesota Mental Health Center is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.